Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-29 Origin:Site
WP series reducer, worm is made of 45 × high-quality steel through heat treatment, and worm wheel is cast with tin bronze. It has good wear-resistant performance, especially in bearing capacity. It is mainly suitable for deceleration transmission of various mechanical equipment such as plastic, metallurgy, beverage, mine, lifting and transportation, chemical construction, etc.
1. Stable transmission, small vibration, impact and noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, and can be used with various mechanical equipment.
2. Large transmission ratio can be obtained by single-stage transmission, with compact structure. Most reducer models have better self-locking performance, and the mechanical equipment with braking requirements can save braking device.
3. The meshing friction loss between the worm teeth and the worm gear surface is large, so the transmission efficiency is lower than that of the gear, and it is easy to generate heat and high temperature.
4. Higher requirements for lubrication and cooling.
5. Good compatibility. The worm gear and worm are all manufactured according to the national standards, and the bearing and oil seal are all standard parts.
◆ working conditions:
1. The worm speed of the worm gear reducer shall not exceed 1500r / min.
2. The working environment temperature is - 40 ℃ - + 40 ℃. When the working environment temperature is lower than 0 ℃, the lubricating oil must be heated to above 0 ℃ before starting. When the working environment temperature is higher than 40 ℃, cooling measures must be taken.
3. The worm gear reducer can rotate in positive and negative direction.
1. The worm gear shaft must not be used as the input shaft.
2. The machine does not need oil before leaving the factory, and it can only be operated with enough mechanical oil.
3. The supporting motor (i.e. power) shall not exceed the value specified on the label.
4. If the user wants to change the direction of entering the shaft, remove the two end covers of the shaft, take out the worm shaft, and adjust 180. Just load. It is not allowed to knock hard during press mounting. It can slowly drive the two shafts to make them mesh.